• Maybe they are trying to squeak up on you lol.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Since it's the thought that counts, I wouldn't doubt if you'd be squeaking up on me. lol
    • Rick Myres
      Lol now I have lost my words.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Don't worry, you'll get em' next time.
    • Rick Myres
      Thing is a of times I start to say something and lose the words.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      But not all times, so you're good to go.
    • Rick Myres
      lol
    • Jenny Rizzo
      An online "lol" is actually saying something. lol
    • Rick Myres
      I think you know what it means, laugh out loud. Tee hee hee. Oh!!
    • Jenny Rizzo
      I lost your comment in my feedback. By internet slang, "lol" means to laugh out low. "LOL" in all capital letters means to laugh out loud.
  • The squeaky sound is caused by squeaky clean floors. That means the sneakers have good grip and traction.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Commenting on 3/20/17.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Testing 123.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Making sure the comments work.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Comments work.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Christians are the light of the world. Believers are called light, because a believer's life (enhances and gives meaning) to the existence we call life to a higher standard. The Christian is to "counteract" the power of sin. As light, it is visible to be an on-going witness to the reality of Christ's presence in our lives. Matthew 5:14-16 "You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in Heaven."
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Hi Grahame, le cose vanno bene. Yep, things are well. It is interesting how you find my messages wonderful and delightful. I just speak my mind. If there is something I would like to say, I will not hesitate to say it. That is how my social friends find interest in me. I have told you many times that if you feel like expressing yourself widely, rather than with a narrow view, feel free to express yourself with freedom. I don't believe in feeling restricted. Whatever I can do to improve myself, I am always open for ideas. The list of my social friends keeps increasing. I have been getting many friend requests on VK in 2019. I cannot accept everyone who sends me a friends request. I am only able to choose the friends I think I can trust. I don't really like turning people down. As you understand, we have to lookout for our best interest. You are being polite by apologizing. It must be out of habit to apologize for the delays. I feel the same way with my friends. It is rude when someone sends you a message and you don't reply back in time. I have quite a bunch of unanswered messages throughout social media. I am managing to get to all of them. My Gmail account is my busiest messaging system. Most of the time it is difficult in my schedule to reply back immediately. Whenever I am not so busy, I do try to address all my social messages in time. Sometimes I can find messages lost in my feedback. When I do see them, I will reply back, letting the recipient know I lost his or her message in my feedback. You are right in saying there is a lot of pressure in today's work schedules and family commitments. i have discussed this subject with grandpa how modern technology and competitiveness is keeping people busier than ever. Many professionals say they want to work smarter, not harder to make the most effective use of their time. This is often easier said than done, although without a clear plan and strategy for your workday in place, most people end up feeling overwhelmed and overworked. Living in the fast lane is not the purpose of life. It's that way for the majority of people worldwide. I prefer to balanced were I can work smart and produce. Anytime soon I will post a photo quote to compare quality over quantity. i have told you various time that I prefer quality over quantity. It just doesn't work that way in the leading economies who are more concerned about making quick profits. I value hard working people like yourself. Working hard significantly raises your chances of success. In Italian tradition, we don't believe in cutting corners in our profession. Our main concern is to do it right the first time or don't do it at all to speak of quality. Italian products are the most expensive things to buy, because so much time and effort goes into the products. This is why Italian workmanship is superior. Not to brag, it is simply a fact. Being what I consider a guest in the US, Italian Americans do make a huge difference in America. The Italian community has been characterized by strong ties to family, the Roman Catholic Church, fraternal organizations and and political parties. Working hard and producing quality is the way to be recognized.
  • i think it has to do with what kind of floor the sneakers are on.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Sup rooruu? Interesting name. Sup rooruu, interesting name. To your remarks of staying in touch, we do write to each other 3-4 days a week. If I do write twice, that would mean I had an extremely busy schedule. I do not get on Twitter much as I am on VK and YouTube almost everyday. I mostly use Twitter on the weekends to wrap up my event tours. There is just no comparison with VK and YouTube vs Twitter. VK gives us freedom, YouTube gives us freedom somehow, while Twitter is in need of updates. Twitter claims they will improve on their 140 character writing limit, along with their file size limit. If Twitter stays up-to-date, I will use it as much as VK. Quote: "Please help me , Jen , as I am not certain, what you mean by “ prevent unwanted strikes “ I would certainly like to be aware , good friend." YouTube strikes are issued when fetish content is flagged for review by members of the YouTube community. The strikes are issued when the reviewers feel there is a policy violation of the rules for how to behave. Each strike lasts 3 months. The first strike is now a warning. If you receive 3 strikes within a 90 day period, YouTube will ban your account. There have been a lot of people complaining how YouTube has gotten too strict, yet they allow inappropriate content from animal sacrifices, fights to people getting shot. But if an object or a bug is crushed in heeled footwear, it becomes a problem. I find your opinion interesting in regards to BBC News. I have been using Apple News since I first owned an iphone back in 2014. As the years went on, more apps started developing. The leading news apps at this time are Google News and BBC News. The Sky News app is also good. BBC News which means British Broadcasting Corporation is simply the oldest, trustworthy and long-standing global news in the world. Quote: "I enjoyed , your Got dessert video , I do not like to send a message , although both off you Making a heart and the sunset in the background, was really enchanting, and for myself , spoke off eternal friendship, weather close or in another country , across the vast world ," It's all about having a good time when I am out in the country. It is difficult as you say to get back to normal as we age. Me and Catherine are in our early 30's. The freedom of being with her allows us to feel as if we were in our 20's by things we do. That includes spilling the milk. lol When you said you enjoyed my Got dessert video, perhaps you enjoyed spilling your milk as well. lol Quote: "Although please do not ask me to say a few words , on my videos , as I am to shy , to try , plus , if I spoke , what I would say , would be absolutely rubbish , come out completely wrong , and I be do embarrassed," Please do talk in your upcoming piano playing videos. I've talked in some of my videos. You shouldn't feel embarrassed to speak on social media. You can make a quick introduction, saying you are going to perform a certain song. I did request you play the song Numb by Linkin Park a while back. By the lyrics of the song, there is always an undertow in life for everyone. To cheer you up, take it from Scooby-Doo. The talking dog speaks broken English. It pronounces most words as if they begin with the letter R. lol Thank you for your lovely gifts and your warm concerns. I look forward to hearing from you soon.