• Make your complaint to the chair person of your department or to the appropriate party in the administration of the school for which you can call and ask. You might be better off having a conversation with the instructor and attempting to come to an amicable resolution, especially if you will have this instructor for other classes.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy