• I think he'll keep jobs in the USA. I read that Apple wants to move one of their few remaining plants to China. He'll probably stop that and that's a good thing.
  • No the slogan of one person can not do that. Would take the great majority of citizens working at it which most people are no longer willing to do. In part because the liberal politicians have convinced them that everything is their "right" and they no longer have to work for anything.
      Well said!
  • He's in love with his own voice. He doesn't know what to say, how to say it, or when to shut up. I don't see greatness coming from his leadership.
    • ReiSan
      He is far greater than Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Clinton.
    • OC Joe
      If by greater you mean that he is caught almost daily laying and exaggerating on things easily verifiable to a far greater measure than the people you mentioned as well as any other president in recent history. I cannot accent a pathological liar as great in any sense. Example: today Trump said in a speach that the US economy is booming far more than ever before. The Feds today announced they would not be raising interest rates because the US economy has slowed way down and is now flat. Who is lying?
      More jobs than people. Sounds good to me.
  • No chance.
  • 12-21-2016 Not a chance. People say "God bless America," but in reality it is "God blessed America." The people no longer deserve God's blessing.
    • ReiSan
      Gods do not exist!
  • (Psalm 146:3) "Do not put your trust in princes Nor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation." Only divine intervention can help.
  • Trump scares the heck out of me. Hillary was even worse. Trump is going to take the USA to it's knees then bring us into the New World Order which has been in the planning for over 100 years. The USA will lose it's sovereignty soon and be placed under the United Nations as one of the 10 regions the world has already been divided into. Americans will lose all their rights and constitution. It is in the works!
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      HOW was Hillary worse, OR IN ANY WAY BAD? Arent you just a stupid parrot? And you didnt even get the cracker!! DUMMY!
      Shall I start with Vince Foster, or her crooked stock market insider information? How about the crashing of the Airliner in Florida several years ago to stop a man from testifying killing all aboard but he wasn't in the plane. There are many more but this is enough to start with. Hillary belongs in jail. Trump needs to be impeached. Get and read the book: The 13 satanic Bloodlines-paving the road to hell. I think you will get all your answers. That is if you have guts enough to read it.
  • i would hope so
      I would very much like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but have you not followed any of the news ? His closest supporters are running away from the orange idiot. He is making you the laughing stock of the world.
  • Are/were you KDP? same avi
  • America is great again. He cancelled the Obama apology tour and told everyone to go f*ck themselves. 'Merica!!!
  • I think he is correcting some issues that needed to be dealt with.
  • I dunno because I still buy from China because it is cheap
  • What's great for one person might be horrible for others. I don't think Trump is as bad as his haters make him out to be, nor do I think he is intelligent nor wholesome in any way. People voted for him to get rid of the politician in office who does the bidding of the rich businessman- but somehow ignored the fact that he *is* the rich businessman. Seems like a failure of the logic of the general populous to me, but then again, Hillary might have started WWIII with Russia, but it doesn't matter. She lost, and so it was.
    • Roaring
      Well said
  • i think so