• As an owner of a Kindle Fire. I think it's worth it to buy them. You can own one for just 50 bucks. Here's the catch. You go and find free books at limited time or pay every month $10 for kindle unlimited. This is a payment of thousands of books that authors put out digital. This will allow you to read authors that writes for fun or low time author. They aren't anything like Harry Potter. There are some that has grammer errors, poor plot planning, and some times you wonder why the description aren't as what the story is. Overall, kindle fire is the best for portable and nighttime reading. (P.s) Don't judge my sentence structure. I'm just a kid.
  • yess... you can buy a kindle from.. http://amzn.to/2jeic6W
  • It depends. I had one but just prefer reading books the old fashioned way. Just something about turning the pages/ If you are really into technology it will be worth it for you.
  • Frankly Iike real books. However if it makes you a reader then Im for it.
  • If you like to read from a variety of sources then no. You are better buying a Nook or Kobo instead.