• Probably not, but it doesn't matter because you should be paying your child support WHEREVER you are.
  • I sure hope so. Anyone who makes a child should be more than happy to support them.
  • Since 1996, when Congress for the first time specifically authorized federal-level agreements regarding child support enforcement, the United States has entered into a number of reciprocal agreements, which do not require U.S. Senate advice and consent. Currently, the U.S. has Federal reciprocal arrangements in force with Australia, Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Branswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario; Czech Republic, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic. On May 19, 2000, the Department of State issued a Public Notice in the Federal Register (Vol. 65, Number 98, Page 31953)
  • Australia DOES garnish wages for child support if you earn over a certain amount. (though it's a messy system) I don't know how/if the australian and US governments interact on the issue though......
  • I doubt it. Australia has trouble even garnishing wages for Australian children.
  • Lettuce get something straight here. If you think you are mature enough to have sex then you should raise and support any child that may result. Not sure if Australia will go after one's wages for support, but they should.
  • Are we trying to find the perfect hide-out or something? : (
  • i didnt asked about your personal moralistic value system i asked if australia would garnish my wages and get them to the united states for me. freakin ignorant retards

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy