• This is some type of sleep disorder and you need to have a sleep study done by a specialist. Only they can answer this question for you. Other then that.....get some rope and let him tie you down...ha!
  • I suggest that you see your physician about this problem. Only after a thorough examination is done can you be diagnosed.
  • maybe you should put something on your legs to hold them so that dont happen

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy