• YES you do or a passport card which will work since you are going by ship (passport cards not good on airlines!) "Bottom line: As of June 1, 2009, everyone from every country that comes to Canada by air, land and sea needs a passport or equivalent travel document. (Some exceptions apply to children's passport requirements)"
  • probably

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy