• Psorasis is a skin condition which should be medically treated. You need to see your doctor who may send you to a dermatologist (skin specialist). There are various steroid creams available depending on where on the body it affects and how severe it is. You can get medicated shampoos as well if it is affecting your scalp. One the best things those is to find out which foods in your diet tend to set it off more. Research this on the net also. Stress tends to play a major factor in most skin conditions and even though you don't feel stressed it can show up in a physical way. I know this as I get a rash when I'm stressed out and no creams help it, just alleviating the stress does! Good luck

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy