• No but I think after a few years I would try to pursue new ways of doing it like working in a different place, or working in a different way... +2 :)
  • No but as everything else you have to keep it interesting.
  • If you really enjoy what you are doing no, but there are different aspects that you have to consider. Maybe now you have to do the business part of it as well ,like selling yourself or bookwork. Some people might not enjoy that as much and it could change how you feel
  • That's an interesting point, but no, I don't think it would, at least it'd be better in working in a boring office from 9-5 looking at numbers.
  • No, I don't think so. Anything beats a job you hate;it's continual, boring torture, to watch the clock from 9-5.
  • Everything becomes a job at some point. I have had the opportunity to do just that. As much as I love what I do, sometimes I just don't want to do it. People think I have a glamourous job. It is a lot of work to. I get to travel all over the world and get lots of time off too. It is fun sometimes, but other times it is just work.