• You could check with the Foster carers for advice on tracing a lost cibling. You could check out The Salvation army they could help you out with a people search. Possibly find out his last known werabouts and check with the local town hall to see if they could help you. Good luck hope it all works out for you!!!
  • Go to a small town, make friends with one of the police officers. Tell him your problem and ask him to look up your brother on the Police Information Network. It may take him a day or two but you would be amazed by that data base.
  • if you know where he is that will help. It's hard to find someone that is still a minor. Talk to someone at your local dhs office.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy