• Probably not -- but, two points: 1) talk to a lawyer. You haven't specified what this person asked you to do; without knowing that, it's difficult to give definitive advice. 2) Solicitation for the commission of a crime is not an offense against you -- it's an offense against the state. You can sue if you have been harmed. If someone asks you to break a law and you say "no," you haven't been harmed. You may be able to turn him or her in, though. If that person retaliates against you for saying no, then you'd have both cause to report the person to the police, and to sue to recover whatever damages you suffered from the retaliation.
  • you can try

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy