• Ummm those questions didn't come up in class?
  • Upon completion of the class you should have received a document in which needs to be presented in PERSON the the DMV, as the same time you will need to file a SR22 with the DMV which a copy is given to your insurance company. You will need to get a new drivers license that may or may not be restricted.
  • 30 Days after you recieve a DUI you are allowed to get a restricted license back but there is a fee. Once you complete your Classes you must then go to the DMV and pay another fee(~$20) to get the restriction off your license along with a SR22 form from your insurance company. That's should recieve your new license in the mail. I got a DUI in CA in 06 that's all I had to do.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy