• Not always, but they could make your life a pain for a while. If you have already done this,I suggest that you call and speak with someone with the IRS and let them know, and make arrangements to return the extra. If you haven't already sent in your forms, then would be a good idea to redo that! It is just not worth it to try and get away with it.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy