Playstation 5 News
Don't Miss It!
All the Latest Announcements
  • PLEASE! i am in desparate need of help on this question!!!
    • dorat
      Yes, as this involves a minor, the man could be subject to legal action. Until you are 18, you must have parental or other consent - particularly as you would be crossing state lines. If the man you are talking about is also the father of your child, he could be charged with statutory rape. This could also be a problem when you give birth. Only family would be permitted in the birthing room and the hospital would be legally obliged to report the man if he attends you in the hospital. I am sorry if this stresses you, but that is the law. At the very least you may be able to keep your relationship away from the authorities, but he will have to miss the birth of his child.
  • hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha OK Stop! There are no 17 year old Virgins in Virginia! hahahahaahahahahahahahahah

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy