• Hi There. Had the same problem. The Red Lock indicates that it has been Child Locked, this could be done my accidently pressing child lock. On your remote control there is a MUSIC button, to turn off the red child lock PUSH & HOLD the button. The red lock does not go off with a qucik push. You need to Push & Hold The music button for about 10 secounds.
  • Hi, I have the same problem. The only difference is that my TV is an AKITA (ELITE) TV. There is no MUSIC button on the remote nor on the tv itself. Since yesterday I am pressing all buttons or combinations of buttons which I suppose could be the right ones but nothing helps. Can you help me pls?
  • Hi There. Had the same problem. The Red Lock indicates that it has been Child Locked, this could be done my accidently pressing child lock. On your remote control there is a MUSIC button, to turn off the red child lock PUSH & HOLD the button. The red lock does not go off with a qucik push. You need to Push & Hold The music button for about 10 secounds. 0 Pts Rate Answer 100%