• Republicans in general might. Politicians - of course not.
  • i would hope they do
  • Absolutely not one bit.
    • Baba
      Meaning Congressional Republicans
    • Sandra Ursula
      You're blind with overpowering bias. I am concerned when Democraps conspire to bribe women to make false accusations of such nature to ruin men.
  • Yes, we do, but we also know that lately Democrats conspired to bribe some women to make false accusations to ruin a an. I care about real sexual abuse and hate false tales about it to ruin men.
  • Haven't these women who yell the loudest know the word, "No"? If someone starts something and the woman doesn't say "No" and walks away then she is approving what is happening and has no one to blame but herself.
  • The sexual abuse of women is unimportant by comparison to Republican political expediency. That is actually true of most ethical issues to Republicans. During the election when Clinton was accused of deleting emails her popularity among Democrats took a major drop. When Trump bragged about grabbing women by the vagina, was caught in obvious lies, or made blatant racist remarks his popularity among Republicans sky rocketed. It's a different ethic.
      Trump said nothing about grabbing a vagina. FYI the vagina is an internal part and can't even be grabbed externally. I didn't say anything the first two times I read that nonsense. Just had to correct you this time. And if I mentioned Clinton (could have been another thread) it was Bill to whom I was referring. I'll be more specific from now on. But as for Hillary, she thought she had that election bought, didn't she? Haha boy was she surprised!!
      And when Bill Clinton was accused of rape, he was re-elected.