• You will require a Bachelor's of Science Degree, which in the US always involves additional science and some math as a requirement. Generally, Bachelor's of Arts requires less math/science. Take a look at a college catalog to see what courses are required.
  • i would get one if thats what you want to get

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy