• I know what you mean. I've had a new doctor for the last 3 years. Every time I go in for an annual check up, she insists on me going through a month of different tests, only to find out there's nothing wrong with me. Every two years I'm required to have a medical form filled out to maintain my licience to drive heavy trucks. There is a deadline to have this done and she knows it, but she refuses to sign it until after ALL the lab results are in and I risk forfeiting my license. I just got off the phone with the government, I explained my problem and was lucky ... they've extended my deadline by two months.
      Start earlier next time! I'm glad you're well cared for though! Makes me smile!
      I can't start earlier because I have to wait for business to slow down or I lose too much money by having to take the time off to accommodate this F'n doctor. Nice to see you smile. ; )
    • CelesteLeeFKAC*
      I wish. My whole family is struggling with that right now. Cheap insurance,cheap service. :(
    • CelesteLeeFKAC*
      I meant this as an answer.
  • not yet but i wouldnt mind having a doctor like that
  • You have a new doctor, who knows nothing more about you than what you tell him. However, the doctor might notice something seemingly minor, such as how tiring it appears for you just to climb a handful of steps. This is just one of many examples I could give. Now, if your trying to say the doctor just wants to pad the bill, remember he makes nothing from lab tests that are sent outside. Disclosure: I am not a doctor, nor am I employed by one.