• Now I have that song in my head with "You and me and caption crunch in the mornin?
      Sweet song
  • Oh I forgot to answer the question :) . I'll say coffee in the morning.
  • Having nice matching PJ's.
      I'm guessing you're a female. I'm not so much into PJ's myself they tend to get twisted around the bottom half in my sleep. But I think I can relate with a pair of nice soft warm socks on cold feet.
  • Ronnie Milsap https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izi_YQGuENc
      I can't watch videos on my phone but I did look up the lyrics to remember the song it's really sweet thank you. I hope others get a chance to enjoy it as well.
    • Rick
      If you have a video part for the camera I suggest you take it to the cell phone place where you bought it. They might be able to change a setting for you.
  • babies, theyre so cute
  • A purring cat on your lap drifting off to sleep, then sleeping so deeply (and trustingly) that they have sleep twitches.
      And they kneed you with their paws.
  • Ice cream breaks?
      I had to quit buying it! I would eat nothing but ice cream till it was gone and gain 5 lbs! lol! What's your favorite flavor?
    • Vittorio 'Sam' Manunta-Lowell
      Caffe' granita con panda with a maraschino cherry on top!
  • Morning walks to greet the sunrise(on the clear days)