So when someone asks you who do you intend to please with that tiny thing do you smile real big and answer, "Me of course!"
  • I can spot a man's dick inside his boxers every time....... .......I can tell when a guy's wearing briefs by the oh-so-sexy 'line' under his pants...... ................I know how to shop for the best produce at the store....... .
      Me too! Though I try not to ogle the jewels overtly.
    • BRG
      I try to be 'discreet' & over the years have come up with ways to look without them knowing I"m looking! lol.....chances are they have NO idea that you are checking them out....I get the biggest kick out of guys with nice butts showing them off without realizing that that's what they're doing.....or do they know? LOL....either way, it's fun to see.........
  • I am a genius. I am very sexy. I have a tiny penis.
  • Really love Juicy Fruit gum but can't eat it. Don't like to run out of things so I sometimes buy two. Wish I had a really good telescope to look at the night sky.
  • im a twin, i have two brothers, i have a half sister