• Perhaps the Mothership came back to the island for him ?! He's probably in a far away Galaxy right now, being debriefed by his Alien peers, and awaiting a deep probing by his Masters, about his time on planet Earth. Just guessin'.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      He is gone for now, but he will be back soon.
      You're too funny! And you'll always be Beaker to me no matter what name you use!
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Linda Joy, we are dough 68 once said he was an alien. It is no surprise why Lilo Avli posted a similar response.
      Lol he also said he was a 47 y.o. virgin! He has some very funny conversations all by himself!
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Linda Joy, someone put we are dough 68 in his place. lol
  • He keeps getting nuked! Lol and keeps coming back with different accounts. He and Mr. Pants kept me answering comments nonstop for the first two days after I signed onto this site before I finally slept! One Saturday it was just me and him chatting all day long before he told me he was all the people I was taking to! Lol.
  • i have no idea, didnt know he was gone
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Yep, he's been gone for a while.
  • Yes I saw the that question but I wonder what happened to him. I miss talking to him. When I am on anyway.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      As Linda Joy said, he uses sockpuppet accounts.
    • Rick
      I wonder what happened with Mr Floppy. The one using the walrus avatar.
      Mr. Pants was Mr. Floppy and he was a dog puppet. He was also Fat Bastard. I think Beaker took last summer off unless he was just using another account and I didn't notice because I was new here then. Lots of people took off last summer it seemed like.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      we are dough 68 is overweight. I saw his profile avatar in a question that asked why he was such an idiot. Not only was he an idiot, he was also a pervert. That's the question I saw. I wouldn't be surprised if he was also Fat Bastard.