• I can do it...What size paint roller should I bring?
      if I had a stencil I'd do it myself!
      Actually that might tickle.
  • Sounds like a job that Beaker would volunteer for. I'm pretty sure he'd even bring a gallon or two of latex and a 4 inch brush. : )
      You don't want to paint my toenails Ice man? I believe he would, with nail polish! And I think he'd do a better job than I! But he may want to do yours next! Lol
      Knowing him ... He'd want to do mine first, and then lick yours. : )
      Lick Linda's what ?
      Stop drooling, you beast, pull up your pants and grab your paintbrush. The lady is waiting for her toe job.....
      Toe job! Lol!
  • 7-27-2017 I used to paint my mother's toe nails. Course, she was 98 yo at the time. When you are 98, maybe we can arrange something.
      That's so sweet you did that for your mother! But I don't think I'm going to live that long.
      It's only another two years, right ?
      Two years after you!
  • Sure, bring on your acrylic paint and will do so for you. Will wash your feet as well so the paint will stay longer.
      Thank you, that's sweet.
  • If I can massage your feet and toes first.
      Mmmmm!
  • I'll do it what color are we talking about here. Is there a spray gun needed? Who paints them now?
      Hot pink! The only thing I ever painted with a spray gun was aircraft support equipment, but I'm open to new adventures! Let's give it a shot! As for who paints them now... I try, occasionally, but I have hand tremors so I usually end up getting it all over my toes! That's why I asked this question! Lol
      A little duct tape should take care of that! (Linda applies duct tape, rips it off and screams loudly) I know you've always wanted to make me scream! LOL
  • Earl Scheib
      They're out of business. So maybe a former employee with a little time on their hands might want to do it! You reckon?
  • Give Kevin Spacey a ring. He has loads of free time.
      Why give him a ring ? I think he has enough money to buy his own rings.
      They do need painted again. But I'm not sure I want him doing it.
    • we are dough 68
      Why not ?
  • no thanks, i dont even paint mine
    • we are dough 68
      I'll come round and paint yours, Pearl. What colour you want ?
    • pearllederman
      no thanks, i have some fungus on my toenails that im trying to get rid of, im taking perscription meds for it
  • T will paint your toe nails if you will trim mine. can't see well enough to trim them without also trimming the meat around them as well. But then I might not see well enough to not paint your whole toe!
      Lol! I'll trim yours and let someone else paint mine!
  • You make me want to puke.
      Go ahead!
    • FishyFish
      Trick question, anyway. You lost your legs to diabeetus.