• It's like military hours. I have to get up at 5:30 to make it to work by 7:30
      I've had a few early-morning jobs. I used to have to be at work at 4 am to make biscuits, but I could wake up at 15 till and get there on time. I'd make the biscuits and then go to school. I had another job where I had to open a McDonald's they hired me as a 'maintenance worker' it was so nasty! People actually put used condoms over the branch of a tree. And one day no kidding I went in the men's restroom and someone had jerked off and spewed jism from the top of the mirror all the way down and it had dried overnight and I had to clean that off the next day.
    • Anoname
      Ewwww.
      Of course! I'm guessing you want tea with that? Milk first then the hot water on the tea bag? Dribbles are not usually a problem. Although that would depend on what it is you're dribbling on my table.
  • Wait...you mean you stopped pooping? xD I make donuts soon after waking. :P
      I've made a LOT of shit in my days, but I've never made one in the shape of a donut! I'd ask for photographic evidence, but I actually fear there is one out there online somewhere! haha
    • Wakko
      Very wise of you not to initiate my endless search for a pic. xD Also, have you not heard of donut balls? I'm sure you've made some of those.
  • No, I arise on time, since I am fit and energetic.
  • Not all the time depends on my pain level.
  • i wish i had a job to do that with
    • Wakko
      Just an idea, but maybe....PUT IN APPLICATIONS! :P