• Damn ! You already took my pecan answer. I have two pecan trees in my yard.
      We can both be pecans!
      I think I love your nuts!!
    • Anoname
      Meow ! Puuurrrrrrrrrrr.
      Get a room.
    • Atomic Ant
      Almond...Joy. Perhaps I am a cousin!
  • Two inch hexagonal.
    • Anoname
      Large nuts - should I hold them during your urine cure for baldness experiment
      I am slightly concerned it won't be urine that comes out if you do that. Maybe if I just think about Linda scrubbing the kitchen floor, I will be okay. Don't squeeze them too tight.
    • Anoname
      Oh great - now I keep thinking of Linda on the floor wiggling around while scrubbing. Now see what you've started.
      I only did it to make your cheeks all rosy. And your face, too. At Linda's age, she would never be able to get back up again. She probably never cleans anyway-- too busy on Answerbag. Lazy cow.
      Oh beaker, we both know you're just jealous! I'm just not sure if you're jealous of me or him. LOL.
  • A cracked one.
      When did that conversation take place the one just above between you and beaker? This is the first I've seen it.
    • Anoname
      Same day you originally posted the Q.
      Does he talk about other people like that?
    • Anoname
      Not that I know of. I think he felt comfortable enough with you to trust you to not get upset with the remark. I'm fairly certain he was trying to entice you into the conversation in a spirit of fun.
      Oh right you're going to defend him and not me? I should spank you both thoroughly!
  • A cross between a wingnut and a Dunkin' Donut.
  • A cashew probably,
  • Grade 8; fine thread.
  • maybe a health nut
  • 😂😂😂funny question.... I would have been a pistachio 😂😂😂
  • Grade 8, course thread with lock ring
  • Coconut. I'm wild about coconut
  • A "wall" nut so I could hold things up and be the support.
  • a peanut since im only 4ft5