• Suspense, I like the guessing part of it. When you think you know who did it in the one chapter and change your mind in another and the​ person you never expected did it at the end. Those are the kind of books I never wanna put down
  • I read The Celestine Prophecy (kind of Sci-Fi/Spirituality). That changed me a bit. I read The Way of The Peaceful Warrior. Also affected my way of thinking. I like books that can do that. There was a Spiritual Principles book by Deepak Chopra, and some Wayne Dyer. Yea, I'm not into fiction. If I'm going to invest all the hours it takes to read hundreds of pages, I want to benefit by it. (I even read "Who Moved My Cheese" LOL though I shouldn't admit I bought that one . Lots of business books. Books on making films, writing comedy, music. ....
      I read one Wayne Dyer book back when I was in my early 20's. I agreed with some of it some of it I disagreed with.
      When I was raising sons and grandsons and working most of the reading I did was to them. I've only started again in the past few years.
      I've read the Stephanie Plum novels, the Divergent series, Twilight, The Bible, though I don't claim to have it memorized, or even understand some parts of it, I've read it and it has inspired me and made my life immensely better. My God is real! He changed me. I love Him! And I read an autobiography by David Brinkley
  • Call me a nerd, but all my books are instructional.
      What kind of instruction, nerd? (that's not an insult nerds are hot!)
  • My favorite book is Alif Laila. Because of the islamic story in here.
  • I guess my #1 book is still the Bible, but I read so many books. Eagles and Empires, The 13 Satanic Bloodlines: Paving the Road to 'Hell, The Royal Law of Liberty:Living in Freedom Under Christ's Law of Love. On the Beach, West of the Revolution: An Uncommon History of 1776, Divine Sex, God is not a Homophobe. Al Seiber Chief of Scouts, to name but a very few. I enjoy history books and studies on Christian living
  • i'm kinda liking 50 Shades of grey at the moment
  • i like books like chicken soup for the soul
  • Recently I have been reading a number of the ancient Biblical histories. These histories tend to fill in many of the gaps with additional history associated with the Bible. The Cave of Treasures is a very good example also the Gospel of the infant Jesus. I am currently reading The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth a very good book on life before, during and after the life of Jesus but it is a very difficult book to read.
      Just be sure to pray for discernment to know the truth of what you read!
      These books are histories that I have found to be very helpful in increasing my knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. The newest is the last book I mentioned, the Life and times of Jesus of Nazareth written in the 1880's and well worth the time to understand the lives of the Jews in the era from about 20 BC forward. This book is very long and very detailed but well worth the time. It is available on Kindle in case you are interested. The others are also available on Kindle or you can google them by name on the internet.
  • Sophie Kinsella books, and some biographies. Also, Stephen King.