by We miss our girl! on May 22nd, 2007

We miss our girl!

Question

Help answer this question below.

I have dark thick hair from my chin to my neck like a full beard. I've had electrolysis, laser, and have used many creams. How can I make this stop growing or get rid of it w/o shaving and razor stubble?

• Like
  • Report

Answers

Answers. 6 helpful answers below.

• by Robbie on June 12th, 2009

Robbie

My dad uses something called vaniqua. it's like a cream. it help the hair grow less but not entirely. I dont think you can stop hair growth.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Cory123456 on August 8th, 2011

Cory123456

It seems like one of those would work. You might have an unusual case that requires a greater number of treatments.
    I would ask your doctor, and also keep an open mind to the possibility that you may have to just shave on a regular basis or let it grow. My cousin decided to let hers grow, and after an initial negative reaction, she really liked the scruffy face look. She has never shaved since.
    Try it out; you might like it too.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by jreeves on June 12th, 2009

jreeves

I have the same problem! I went to my doctor and he prescribed that Vaniqua cream. DON'T use it!!!!! It made the hair grow in thicker and darker.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by deaddollygirl on November 19th, 2007

deaddollygirl

WAX WAX WAX!!!!its gaurenteed removal for 8-6 weeks
    and! it eventaully makes the hair folicle weak. and the hair grows less dense, and dark. It eventually makes the hair thinner and lighter and easier to remove over a couple months

• by rawr.760 on September 23rd, 2007

rawr.760

I see you've already had laser hair removal, but I'd still say to go back to that.

idk if you know but usually you need 6-8 treatments for it to be effective.

• by smileitsemily on June 3rd, 2007

smileitsemily

There is a cream that your doctor can perscribe called Vaniqua (spelling??) it slows the growth. There is no way to get rid of hair forever...sorry

No comments. Post one | Permalink

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

You're reading I have dark thick hair from my chin to my neck like a full beard. I've had electrolysis, laser, and have used many creams. How can I make this stop growing or get rid of it w/o shaving and razor stubble?

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Ads

ANSWERBAG BUZZ

How to get rid of dense beard