• Someone *could* do that, but why would they want to do it? My guess is either someone else did this to drive a wedge into your relationship for whatever reason, or else he did it himself and he is not truthful with you. How did this come to your attention?
    • Julie Boniface
      Quick version, on my laptop he didn't tasks he'd set up along time ago with his email, I was on it and email popped up.... Want matures.com went on it saw his email asking for password so I guessed one he uses and in it took me. 😢 he says it's a hacker!!! Funny thing after supporting him for years after loosening his career and bankruptcy, he's back f feeling better about himself and dressing better etc and now this. I dobt deserve it. He's saying I'm crazy is a hacker. My gut treks me different . Thank you for reply
    • bostjan64
      Sounds guilty to me. Best of luck!
    • Julie Boniface
      Thank you. And to me!!! Onwards and upwards ha ha !! Have a great weekend
  • It is not likely any body other than your husband would know or use a password that he uses with other accounts. That alone is substantial evidence that HE opened that dating site account. Also, he would have to be very close to someone to give them a personal password he commonly uses. Why would someone close to him do something that would be so damaging to him? As a joke? I don't think so. He created that dating site account.
    • Julie Boniface
      I think your right!!!!! 😢 sad thing is, he making me out to be ridiculous for thinking he made it. I'm such a great wife he knows it and he's been caught. What do I do.
  • I think he did it. The fact that he's dressing better and feeling better about himself would be another clue. Throw in the fact that you are supporting him and that would pretty much seal it for me. Are there any children in this relationship? If not, I'd leave him. If so I'd get more proof.