• Yes, do it at the lawyer's office. Small fee now, but if deed transferred after your death, she'll have to pay more money to do it then.
  • Yes and depending on the circumstances that lead to your wife not being on the deed, I would consider going to the people who wrote up that deed and insist they put your wife on the deed at their cost. Unless there is some reason we don't know about, I'm sure the threat of small claims court would be sufficient incentive for them to pay the fees and provide the service.
  • i dont see why not

Copyright 2018, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy