• 3.bed semi-detatched in a quiet cul de sac. Out in the "burbs"close to a supermarket. 4 miles from the city centre,Nice and friendly. http://s832.photobucket.com/albums/zz248/moley60/?action=view&current=SSA50057.jpg
  • No...it's a warehouse, no carpet, no bedrooms, no stove, a hot plate, shower, toilet and one sink in one small 8x5 room...but it's rent free, and that makes it a palace.
  • Nice, comfortable 3 bedroom country home sitting on 3 acres of land.
  • I live in a nice house and there five levels house with large back yards and lots of trees.
  • I think it's nice. It's in a small village, it has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and nice views of mountains and the sea.
  • We love our house. The two of us built it ourselves over a three year period, just recently and now enjoy living here. It's in a lovely setting, right by a beaver pond. It's a log cabin in the woods, with lots of nature around us. Just yesterday a trio of bald eagles came to visit, they stayed the night and left this morning, a pair and a young one. We have otters and beavers playing in our pond, and all sorts of interesting things happen.
  • I live in a lovely house, it's in a nice English village, detached, 3 stories, 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, a study and a lounge. I'm very lucky!
  • Very nice, it's paid for.
  • Small, pretty with a nice garden.
  • No, I live in a small one room apartment, plus a small bathroom. My bed is an upper bunk above my computer desk.
  • Yes, I live in a nice ranch style house. It's very cozy and comfortable. It has a huge brick fireplace all across one wall. It's old fashioned and stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The yard is huge. My landscape is mostly cacti of all kinds and a few trees, bamboo grass, and other shrubs.
  • I dont particularly love my house but it's home , even though it's in a state of disrepair and I have not the energy nor the motivation to get it up to scratch .. oh yeah that, and I havent won lotto to pay for redecorating lol It's a box with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom etc etc. Neighbours are too close for privacy too . Must be the end of the year - I'm tired and depressed lol
  • Yes, I have 4 bedrooms with 2 restrooms, large living room, nice kitchen, with a luxurious dining room that's only for display, since I have a kitchen bar were me and my family eat.