• very unique situation!!! see an immigration attorney and be prepared to fight this as far as needed. aclu might help. with hillary clinton as secretary of state, you'll probably have a sympathetic ear there ... good luck!!!
  • You have never been married; you cannot divorce but you are entitled to some of the property held by you and the man you thought you were married to. Your marriage is void. If the man you thought was your husband is the father of your children, they are legitimate and he is the legal father. Talk to a family attorney. If your children were born in the USA they are USA citizens. You need to talk to an immigration attorney about your status.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy