• thy shall not lie
  • The truth will set you free.
  • Father, in thy hands I commend my spirit.
  • Let their be light?
  • John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
  • Blessed are the cheese-makers.....;-D... . . .
  • "I am"
  • Go and sin no more.
  • The Gospel of John 8:12 I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
  • Aim the muzzle down just a little, then shoot.
  • (John 14:6) Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jesus is NOT God himself, and is the ONLY channel for prayer...NOT Mary or saints or statues that represent saints... Only direct prayers to Almighty God...and ALWAYS through Jesus. As the only interceder.
  • I hope I don't offend anybody: Mary not tonight I have a sermon. Holly shit these romans are a bitch!!!! Could you make that headdress a little tighter, it keeps dropping and those thorns keep poking me in the eye. Could ya at least used a lighter wood this freakin' thing is heavy. Do you have to dunk me all the way I just did my hair.
  • "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find"
  • Jesus came across an adulteress crouching in a corner with a crowd around her preparing to stone her to death. Jesus stopped them and said, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Suddenly a woman at the back of the crowd fired off a stone at the adulteress. At which point Jesus looked over and said, "Mother! Sometimes you really tick me off!" :-/ s'true!!
  • "Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do." That line gets me right in my heart every time I think about it. +5
  • The Kingdom of Heaven is in you
  • Follow me and I will lead you to Life.
  • At 309 cubits, aim about one finger over his head. :-)
  • Most Bible scholars believe that the few New Testament phrases in Aramaic (rather than Greek) may have been the exact words that Jesus spoke: Mark 5:41: And taking the hand of the child, he said to her, "Talitha kum", which is translated, "Little girl, I say to you, get up". Mark 7:34: And looking up to heaven, he sighed and said to him, "Ephphatha", which is 'be opened'. Mark 14:36: "Abba, Father," he said, "everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will." Matthew 27:46: Around the ninth hour, Jesus shouted in a loud voice, saying "Eli Eli lema sabachthani?" which is, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" Mark 15:34: And at the ninth hour, Jesus shouted in a loud voice, "Eloi Eloi lema sabachthani?" which is translated, "My God, my God, for what have you forsaken me?" With love in Christ.
  • Let's get this party started! Or was it. "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."
      That's the first time I've ever heard that verse quoted correctly!
  • I can see my house from here
  • "I and the Father are one." (John 10:30) Some can understand it as one in purpose or in unity, but the Jews who were present understood it better when they said in John 10:33 "The Jews answered Him, It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God."
  • "Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."
  • For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. John 12: 49
  • "What's this day of rest shit? What's this bullshit? I don't fuckin' care! It don't matter to Jesus." - Jesus Quintana