by Stillme FBB on March 18th, 2009

Stillme FBB

Question

Help answer this question below.

Has there ever been someone in your life that you know loves you, would treat you like a princess/prince and you just CAN'T feel the same?

• Like
  • Report

Answers

Answers. 15 helpful answers below.

• by gtravels on March 18th, 2009

gtravels

I had that very experience in college. Perfect guy. Smart, nice, kind, caring. On a great career track. Would make a terrific father. Great friends with his sister. Wonderful parents. Knew he had strong feelings for me. Just could not manufacture the chemistry. No matter how hard I tried.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Little Miss Dangerous on March 18th, 2009

Little Miss Dangerous

Yes. And it's even harder when you consider them a good friend and still want to keep them a part of your life. All you can do is be open and honest. Sometimes time cures the problem as someone else invariably comes along.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by melanie on March 18th, 2009

melanie

Yes. The thing to do in this situation is to tell that person the truth. Yes, it will hurt them. But it's better to tell that person how you feel right away rather than let them dote on you for a long period of time. If you accept this person's attention, they might take it a sign that you feel the same way. Be careful. Be as gentle as you can but, be honest and hopefully that person will (eventually) respect that you had enough courage to tell them that you don't feel the same way.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by happiness on March 18th, 2009

happiness

It's happening to me now.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by JimmyG on March 18th, 2009

JimmyG

It's called unrequited love and it happens all the time.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Niquie on June 29th, 2009

Niquie

Yes and I know that he would give me everything that I want in a relationship but I just can't do it. But yet I complain about no good men being out there. Go figure...

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Nod.Coltsfan on June 24th, 2009

Nod.Coltsfan

Nope, I live in the exact reverse of that scenario, or did anyway.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on June 24th, 2009

Anonymous

I love someone who said she is not in love with me, but she says she is falling in love with me and to be patient. She had been hurt in the past and said she was scared......Has that ever happened to anyone?

Anyhow she broke up with me, but now she has started sending me friends request and posting pictures of us together..... What gives?

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by RosieGHM Jetpacker on March 19th, 2009

RosieGHM Jetpacker

Of course. Sometimes people love us and we don't love back...sometimes we love people who don't love us back. That's life. Happy Thursday! :) ((hugs))

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Nature Lover Loves All on March 18th, 2009

Nature Lover Loves All

Yes!!!
    Several time!!!

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Karkhan on March 18th, 2009

Karkhan

Nope. To my knowledge no one loves me. I tell myself I don't care, but I think I do.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Kingster on June 30th, 2009

Kingster

Yes, she has been in love with me for quite sometime, even if she has a boyfriend i know at any second i could be with her but i just dont feel the same way. I am also in the opposite scenario though, i love someone who ive been good friends with for a long time, but ive always been to nervous to say something to her because i think she just thinks of me as a really good friend.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by KileyKhaos on July 26th, 2009

KileyKhaos

Oh yes, I have. Stand your ground, don't go with them out of pity.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Phoebe-Caulfield on July 26th, 2009

Phoebe-Caulfield

No, because I would probably be with that person.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by telabr on June 30th, 2009

telabr

Yeah it happen to me and only thought of him as my best friend and never thought of him any other way that was only until he found a girl then they got married just think it through howwould u fill not bing #1 lady in hislif if it dont bother uthen u cool if it do u know what 2 do

No comments. Post one | Permalink

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

More Questions. Additional questions in this category.