• Concealed carry is a state-determined issue so it really does vary, however, I highly doubt anything would substitute for the class.
  • Hunter safety does not cover the topics that are required for concealed carry. Merchant marine licenses do not have anything to do with getting a concealed carry license.
  • Nope, you need to go and talk to your local PD about getting a concealed permit.
  • The answer is most likely NO. CCW classes cover more than just safety. They also cover local, state, and federal laws concerning concealed carry and the situations wherein the use of a firearm for personal defense or the defense of another might be called for.
  • Two different classes in my state. One deals mainly with hunter/landowner relations now, while the other mostly deals with safety and laws regarding use and display. I think the chief hit it square on the primer with his answer.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy