• Yes, you have to inform immigration. You can petition all you want, but it's doubtful that another K-1 will be granted to you. Either way, when your records are reviewed, immigration will see that you petitioned for and was granted a K-1 and that you didn't follow through on the marriage. Reporting the situation, however, may keep you from being looked at as an accomplice.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy