• Yes, but there are alot of legal stipulations that have to be followed. One, is that you actually have to prove that the Alford Plea was no good at the time that you made the plea. You can do this if you can prove that you were forced to take the plea or treated unfairly so that you felt compelled to take the plea at that time. Any unfairness in the courts is always "prejudice" and is always grounds for the reversal of an Alford Plea. You might want to check case law to see if any odd rules apply to this in your state before you try to do this though.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy