• Usually, a utility bill addressed to that person and with your address is sufficient proof. Best options are energy bills, but could also include phone, mobile, cable, internet, or credit card bills as long as the address matches and has the person's name. Hope this helps!

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy