• Well if both mom and dad are akc and u have there papers u can just call akc and get paper for the puppies if not u can still call akc and as long as u have the registration papers for the mom or dad you can still get the papers for the pups....if not just call the akc and they will be more then happy to help u get the answer u need.....good luck!!
  • The breeder gives you paperwork to send in when you get the pup and you need to send it in to the AKC. The price goes up the longer you wait(not sure why). I have a pure bred but didn't get her certified. I'm not showing her or breeding her. She's just my pooch and is getting fixed on the 25th of July.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy