• Brown.
  • I would say black.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      I would say you can't explain why you would go with black.
  • I'm #2 for Black.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Your number 2 at who knows what, while you choose black and you don't explain why. That about sums it up for the users on this subject who say black. lol
  • Brown. They compliment navy blue pants. Any person who has a good taste in fashion will tell you that black and navy blue do not stand out from each other.
    • ReiSan
      Anyone who has good taste in fashion can tell you brown does not go with navy blue.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      But you couldn't name a person who will say that. lol 20 ways to wear blue suits with brown shoes: https://www.outfittrends.com/blue-suits-with-brown-shoes-men/
    • ReiSan
      Citing rubbish means nothing.. Brown is too casual and looks horrible with blue. The dressiest shoes are not brown at all. I do not care who says it, it is still tasteless. Appeal to authority is illogical.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "Citing rubbish means nothing." Actually, outfittrends.com is a popular website among celebrities and pop culture.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "The dressiest shoes are not brown at all." You should look into Christian Louboutin. Not that you know anything about that brand, but with their designer shoes, blue suits with a pair of Christian Louboutin brown high heel pumps is not surpassed in the fashion industry.
  • Black is best by far.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Depending on your skin tone, I wouldn't doubt it.
    • ReiSan
      No dress or formal shoes are brown. Jenny has no taste.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      You wear sneakers, so you could not possibly know about dress or formal shoes. lol
  • whatever color she wants to wear
  • Navy blue shoes or black. It may be scceptable but I dont like brown with blue.
  • Black is far better than brown.
  • I am a fashion expert, and I will add the key points in order to "dress to impress." Black is my favorite color in footwear, especially if they are high heels shoes or high heel boots. I will go with black footwear on most occasions, but with navy blue pants: brown and dark brown are the perfect accent. "Contrast is one of the most important aspects of dressing well." -Jenny Rizzo
    • ReiSan
      You claim to be a fashion expert ant then, you prove you are not. Too much contrast is in poor taste.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      You just proved you do not have a clue about fashion, since I NEVER mentioned the words "too much contrast" in my answer as you did in your comment. lol
    • ReiSan
      Jenny has noo logical arguments. You said "contrawst", and I said too much contrast is tasteless. You proved many times that you have no taste and are far from being a fashion expert.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "You said "contrawst"," I'm not the one who is misspelling words in this subject as you are. Quote: "I said too much contrast is tasteless." To educate you here in English and with colors: "too much contrast" is based on wearing navy blue pants with striking color combinations like red and yellow which can look odd. Dark brown goes with everything. This is why it is a popular trend.
  • Black.
  • I'd guess black with sexy heels!
  • Brown shoes and navy blue pants is the hottest trend in dress suits among fashion models: http://www.shoe-tease.com/2015/08/05/what-color-shoes-with-navy-dress/
    • ReiSan
      Such trends are mindless and tasteless. Many fashion models are hobos.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Jessica Chastain in the link is not a hobo, but an American actress.
    • ReiSan
      She just resembles one, as do many act5reses and fashion models.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Don't hate cause you ain't them.
  • Black shoes and navy blue pants has always been a masculine combination in the US Navy.
  • Black is by far the best of these choices. Brown just doesn't make it with navy blue. It looks sickening.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "Black is by far the best of these choices." You are funny. Not a choice at all, since black is a "universal" color. lol
  • whatever color she wants
    • ReiSan
      No, you oversimplify enormously!