• Rubbing your eyes after contact with an allergen will often create a blister such as you mention. In that case - it will go away after a while if it's not irritated further and if the eye is flushed with water or suitable eye drops. Be sure to get it checked by a doctor if you have any reason to believe it's caused by a substance entering your eye area.
  • yes i splashed bleach in my eyes to and i got bubles as well i went to the dr and he was dumb i told him what i did and he said it was from dry eyes and not wearing glasses i told him it happen after i bleach my hair and he said that would not make it do that but reading outher peoples storines i not to sure if some one eles did this let me know if there is dr who can fix that problem mine toldme there is no cure.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy