• Yes. Students on a student visa do it all the time. It's a good idea to provide evidence of your visa. You may have trouble getting a lease for such a short period of time since most places require a one year lease. However, if you negotiate directly with the owner or rent a room in someone's home you are far more likely to be able to get a rental agreement for a shorter term.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy