• I think you meant Fluke but you have to use a clamp on current reader or amp reader it just plugs into the meter or they do make a clamp on amp probe as well but rember that you can only measure current tho each wire Master Electrician 20 years
  • A clamp on ampmeter is the best way, but the current wil depend on what is plugged into the outlet, an outlet has voltage but no current until something is plugged into it, you can use a fluke for very low current but it has to be put in series with whatever is plugged in don't try it!

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy