• If you had opened the original file, modified it and then didn't save as to a new name as intended, then "if" versions was turned on, you could open the previous version. Look under ->file->versions and see if they are there. Otherwise, I think you are out of luck. Sorry.
  • i dont think u can.
  • You should be able to restore your original file with "Undo" on the assumption that your MS Word windows still opens. read this article.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy