• Either give them permission, split up the parents and have one live with each, make the boys each get and pay for their own place (you never mentioned an age) put one or both in a halfway house.
  • I'd guess that ***immediate*** family is excused from the "no association" rule in cases where said family members live together. And: I'd guess that's in the law. The "no association" rule is meant to prevent probationers from "hanging out with the wrong crowd", NOT meant to prevent probationers from living at home or to require probationers to change residence.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy