• God is a title given to His supernatural being for Elohim in Hebrew. God’s presence is real, full of love and completely transformational. Romans 1:19-20 "For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 For His invisible attributes, namely, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse."
  • That is a question that has remain unanswered for the entirety of human history. There is no answer to prove either position in this debate.
  • I know that many churches teach that God is a spirit, but I will answer from the perspective of a Latter-day Saint. * * * * * The Church of Jesus Christ has always taught that God is not *just* a spirit, but rather a glorified Person of flesh and bone. God obviously *has* a spirit, but as a glorified Being, the spiritual part of His body is inexorably tied to the what we generally call the “physical” part of His body, just as His Son, Jesus Christ, demonstrated after His Resurrection. * * * * * Of course, this obviously doesn’t prove that God exists—the “proof” of that comes by other means—but it does mean that, at least according to the Church of Jesus Christ, this question is inherently flawed.
  • Nobody has EVER Proven that any god exists. EVER. You have some idiots here who claim, all the time, that god is real, but the minute you ask them to prove it, they either LIE or they poop their pants and run home crying to mommy.
  • God’s name, Jehovah, has deep meaning. It means that God can fulfill any promise he makes and can accomplish his purpose. Nothing can stop him. Only Jehovah can have this name. Psalm 83:18 says about Jehovah: “You alone are the Most High.” Also, Revelation 15:3 says: “Great and wonderful are your works, Jehovah God, the Almighty. Righteous and true are your ways, King of eternity.” What does the title “the Almighty” mean? It means that Jehovah is more powerful than anyone else in the universe. And the title “King of eternity” means that he has always existed. Psalm 90:2 explains that he is from eternity to eternity. Isn’t that amazing!
  • we wont know til we are dead and then probably wont know then lol
  • Well I'm not a person that wants to find out the hard way there's too many good things in the written word of God to enjoy doing the bad things they don't bring anything fun that lasts sure they're fun for a little while and then you die! For the most part I don't want to die in the middle of doing something bad I don't want to take that with me as my legacy when I die I want to die with some kind of respect