• Consult with your doctor if you are concerned about your height. It is possible that a person can grow several cm after the age of 18, but it is not typical. Being at any height other than what is determined by your genetics is generally not healthy for you, long term, whether your growth is exaggerated or stunted.
    • lordofdark19
      Im 169cm right now, do you think I can grow to 170-171cm?
    • bostjan64
      I'd say that's likely, if you are male and have a healthy lifestyle. Consult with your doctor for more specific information.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy