• i like the one about god supplying rny needs, kept rny sanity when i was out of work
  • I poot, therefore I am. :P
    • Wakko
      If you think that's good, just wait til I kill over and get a whiff of THOSE gases! xD
  • I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. - Genghis Khan
      Sorry I didn't get that. And you come up with lots of good quotes!
  • One quote I believe is a really good, encouraging one is this one: "On enacting real change: " “Fight for the things that you care about. But do it in a way that will lead others to join you Supreme Court Justice Ruth B. Ginsburg.
  • For every cause, an effect; for every action, a reaction...and for every choice, a consequence.
  • "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." or, more directly, "In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you..."