• That I'd be bleeding like a virgin on her wedding night at almost 58!!! I had NO IDEA I'd have to budget for tampons during retirement!
    • Emperor
      Wow.
    • Emperor
      Tap your heels together three times and cite ,there,s no place like home, there,s no place like home..
    • Wakko
      Same for my sister and she's 64.
      Mine was due to treating hyperplasia and a cyst on my ovary.
  • to finally get on ssi, ive tried for yrs
    • Wakko
      I have, too, keep getting turned down. Fuck it, looks like I'm going to have to break down and work. xD
    • pearllederman
      you could try citizenship disability, they got rne on, their nurnber is on the net
    • Wakko
      Did I say anything about applying for something (citizenship) I already have? Did you pass your citizenship exam???? How were you drawing disability if you weren't a citizen?
    • pearllederman
      i arn a citizen, citizenship disability is the narne of a cornpany that puts people on ssi
    • Wakko
      Ah, I figured it out...it's not "citizenship", the company is called Citizens Disability. You threw me way off course, Pearl. xD