• I think I signed up a long time ago, but I don't use it. I'm a blabbermouth and twitter is too verbally limiting for my liking. Good to see you around here again! You were missed!
    • Rick Myres
      Thank you. My neurological is unpredictable.
    • Julia Markle
      Yes I have one account on twitter.
    • Rick Myres
      Is your user name the same as the one here?
  • Not the least bit interested.
  • Yes, although Twitter is not my main source for sharing on social media. Twitter is mostly a communications gateway that asks the question: "What are you doing now?" Users can answer and hear their friends' answers via SMS, via IM or on a webpage. The way I see it, why tell other people about your life when you can tell God about your life and how He can improve it. I use Twitter as a source of entertainment to stay in touch with my friends who do not have a VK or a Facebook account, and to share my dark secrets. Oh, I don't claim to be perfect. Those who say they don't have a Twitter account probably have something to hide. Being true to yourself means you live as your natural self without compromise.
      I don't use twitter and I don't have anything to hide.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      You can't cover the sun with one finger. I am referring to anything that makes us feel insecure in our way of living will not be shared in the general public.
  • Yeah, but I only used it a couple of times to troll President Trump. True story!
  • Yes, I do.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      I will give you a thumbs up for letting the AB'ers know that you use Twitter. You can create as many Twitter accounts as you want, but just because you do, it doesn't mean your multiple accounts are your friends when you follow yourself.