• no, ive never had that happen unless i just dont know about it
  • Yes, my aunt and my cousin. But that is what I can expect when being the black sheep of the family.
      Can a family have all black sheep? lol
  • Really sorry for your loss, Linda Joy. To answer your question, yes. My mom's side of the family is pretty weird about how they handle death. I was very close to my grandmother, and, although I knew she had fallen ill on vacation in another state (didn't have any idea how bad), I found out she was gone when the lunch lady at school (who didn't even know her) offered her condolences. When I got home from school, I asked my mom how my grandmother was doing, and she just casually said that she had died two days prior.
      My niece was supposed to inform her side of the family. My sister wouldn't even talk to me there towards the end. I think she couldn't talk on the phone without coughing, and didn't want to face reality or deal with it.
  • Several times. I seem to be the last one in the family to be notified about anything happening in the family.
  • No but horribly awful!