Playstation 5 News
Don't Miss It!
All the Latest Announcements
  • First of all, I am very sorry that you had to go through something like this. Start by talking to a lawyer experienced in these types of issues. You can file a police report (depending on statute of limitation). If statute of limitation have experienced, you still might be able to sue for damages in civil court. Don't let it go. If you need to, you can also talk to a psychologist. Good Luck!

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy